Contact the Leadership Alliance Executive Office to:
- Let us know what your plans are
- Get a list of alumni in your area (region)
- Get advice on how to plan and organize the event
- The Executive Office has a fixed budget of $500 that will help to offset any costs for hosting [food and beverages].
You are responsible for:
- Finding a location
- Sending out the invitation and collecting RSVP
- Negotiating with venue on pricing on food and beverage
- Publicizing your event on The Leadership Alliance [TLA] Connect Website
- Encouraging event attendees to sign up on TLA Connect
Tips on how to keep costs down:
- Find a venue that typically hosts after work events and offer discounted pricing for food and drinks.
- Your workplace may offer a common meeting space where you are allowed to bring in food. This would save on having to meet a minimum (dollars spent) with a restaurant or rental space fees.
After the event:
- Send the receipt or invoice directly to the Executive Office for payment
- Post photos of the event on the TLA Connect website. Please refrain from posting pictures with drinks in your hand.
- Send us a list of who was present at the event
- Send everyone a thank you and include a reminder to sign up on the TLA Connect website